Sunday, June 9, 2013

Powder Foundation Favorites

I decided to do a little review on two of my favorite powder foundations.

The first one is by Covergirl and it's their clean powder. Now I've only had this for about two days but I'm already in love with it. It goes on so smoothly and doesn't clog my pores or anything. It also matches my skin tone quite well. I hate cakey makeup so I'm definitely thankful for a powder that provides full coverage without being too heavy. The one I bought is for oily skin and let me tell ya, this is like my savior. It keeps my face dry all day but not like the harsh dry that people hate. It's perfect and fairly cheap.

The second one is the Neutrogena healthy skin pressed powder. I've been using this one for about six months now and I do like it. It's been one of my favorites for awhile now. It doesn't make my skin blotchy or cakey. I also found that I don't break out as much using it. It also provides full coverage. The reason it's no longer my number one is because it's bit more heavier than my new one and it wipes off on my clothes too easily. Still one of the best though.

2 comments:

  1. Hey girl! I've nominated you for the Liebster Award! If you're interested, check out my blog for the details! I totally agree with the Covergirl powder by the way, it's the bomb! Can't wait to read more posts from you! :D

    http://beautyderp.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. we've heard so much about neutrogena's foundations but unfortunately they don't sell them here in australia :( We'll have to check out the covergirl one though :) great review

    www.mkstyleramblings.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete