Friday, June 7, 2013

Bodycology Lotion & Mist


So I got these all in a pack for Christmas as a gift. I believe they were purchased from Target for $15. They're in the scent Enchanted Forest. When I first opened them I was really excited because obviously the packaging is super cute. Unfortunately, I'm not a huge fan of them at all. Personally the only good thing I can say about them is they smell really good, but only for about five minutes and then the scent just goes away. Now I don't know about anyone else, but I'm the type of person with really dry skin so lotion is a must. I immediately tried the body butter and was so disappointed to find out that it left my skin smooth for about twenty minutes. I mean, I want a lotion that's going to leave me with smooth skin all day, don't you?

Overall, I find the Bodycology products to be too much of a disappointment for me to spend any money on them and I don't recommend them.

2 comments:

  1. welcome to the blogging world!
    what a shame these didn't work for you!
    do you have the body shop out there? they have some great body butters.
    anyway, i hope you enjoy blogging for a long time to come, i look forward to your future posts and hope to speak soon.
    laura x

    http://www.lisforladybird.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, unfortunately we don't have one. But I have other lotions that work for me :)
    I love your blog by the way!

    ReplyDelete